Tomorrow is the big day for my 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is the big day for my 341

I go for my meeting in the afternoon tomorrow. I will get there early so I can watch awhile. Hopefully, I will have my head on straight enough to let everyone here know how it went. I have my s.s. cards and d.l in a envelope and ready to go. I have been feeling up and down all day. I thought I was so prepared for this, now I find myself second guessing everything. Anyone have any idea if I should bring something more to this meeting? My attorney says no, I have already provided everything Trustee has requested so far. Oh, I wish these knots in my stomach would just go away already.

If your attorney says you've got everything you need, then he's probably right. Every district is different except on the ID and SS card issue. It's going to be fine, but the knots probably won't go away until just after the 341 when you stand there telling yourself, "Wow, they were right, that really wasn't so bad! Good luck, and be sure and let us all know how it goes.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Ahhh jemma....a BIG ditto to f2b.
      sounds like you have it all together. It's gonna be ok.
      Good luck tomorrow,
      Will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Pre-341 jitters. These too shall pass. You're getting closer to having it all behind you. Hang in there.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Waiting with bated breath to hear the good news

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thanks everyone, for your encouraging words. I just got back from my 341, I must say it was pretty fast. The trustee moved everyone right along.
            Normal questions, name, address still the same, are you familiar with your schedules. Asked me the same things. However, she did send a few people away because they forgot to pay the filing fee. The rest, took money out before filing and she just asked for documentation of where the money went.
            One couple had sold multiple real estate properties but she didn't seem to care. She asked about them and moved on. However, during my meeting, we realized the social security number was off by one digit for my hubby. That caused a problem because they were correct when we signed the petition. I am not sure what happened when it was filed. Some other things needed to be amended, which I thought they were but they were not. So, needless to say, she conducted our meeting anyway but had to continue it in 30 days. Please forgive me if I am all over the place in this post, I am just so frustrated at this point. We went straight over to the clerk to fix the problem with the social security number. Hopefully, the other amendments get done asap. My attorney said I would not have to come back to the next meeting because it was for technical error. Whatever that means I do not know. I think I need to be at the next meeting, I do not think she was done questioning us. Someone please tell me what to do. How can she continue a meeting without us there? Is my lawyer wrong about us not having to come back?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X