341 today not a good feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today not a good feeling

So we had our 341 this morning. We were number 2. The first guy had his lawyer with him but they didn't know they needed the latest tax return. She was not pleased. Then we had to wait because her recorder had a used tape in it. Our turn came and she requested additional documents. We have 3 kids and they have bank accounts and 2 custodial stock accounts. She wanted more statements for those. Our attorney is not concerned because the accounts have not been touched for years, they were gifts for birthdays baptisms communions etc. One account my DH transferred to their name a few months ago. Again the money was always for them never touched but she may take it. It's about $2500.00. Then she asked for a copy of our deed because my name is not on the mortgage and she wants a copy of our timeshare deed. I wish she would take the timeshare honestly. She was also questioning exemptions, which our attorney was confident she could argue. So more stress and waiting for me...

So sorry to hear is did not go smooth. I have mine on Monday and am feeling very nervous! My atty. put my food,entertainment very high for one person. I am about 800 a month below median so hopefully I will be okay. As I told my atty.......if you put those numbers in, you better be ready to defend them....LOL. I will be reporting how it went.

Good luck to you and hang in there. We have all seen worse 341's here and they made it through, YOU WILL too!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X