341 Meeting Tomorrow (31st)..Wish Me Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Tomorrow (31st)..Wish Me Luck

I have my 341 meeting at 1pm on the 31st...(Tuesday)...wish me luck. I'm pretty sure I'm 100% prepared. I'm taking with me a notebook with every possible document divided into sections with me...ie, petition, attorney information, bank statements, paystubs, automobile, taxes, mastercard, visa, etc, not sure what else I can do to prepare. (The notebook itself is actually quite impressive. LOL)

I'll be glad to have this meeting over with, I'll check back in tomorrow afternoon after all is said and done, my fingers are crossed that everything goes smoothly.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone, coming from a military family...God Bless our Troops and God Bless America.
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

We'll be here waiting for your report when it's over. I hope it's quick and uneventful. Good luck, disconapper.
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

disco.....you are gonna do great.
      Will be Waitin to hear the good news tomorrow!!!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

You will do fine. Just get a good night's sleep--you can ignore the forum's clock; it is off by almost an hour off of your real posting time.

Leave plenty early in the morning to avoid traffic and post holiday snarls. Take plenty of quarters with you to feed the meters, etc., etc.....

Good luck
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Disco, I am going to get me one of those notebooks! Sounds like you are prepared for anthing, so you should be fine. Best wishes, looking forward to your report tomorrow!

Comment

Good luck and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I am posting this a bit late but am positive you will did just fine. Anxiously awaiting your report. Way I figure, we both should be getting discharged within about a week of each other.....then we can do a celebration dance.......!!!!!!
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11
              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words! My 341 was easy peazy...I'm going to write something up here in a minute!

Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
                  Thank you all for the kind words! My 341 was easy peazy...I'm going to write something up here in a minute!

Excellent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X