341 Done-TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done-TX

Our 341 was today and went pretty much as expected. The trustee had all of the usual questions and a few about things that we exempted as my husband's business use. It seemed to go well and he wished us god luck at the end. He didn't (but didn't with anyone) say anything about asset or no asset. Any experience in TX with how long it takes to get the no asset report filed?

Also.... MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR ORIGINAL SS card! There were 3 people ahead of us that did not have theirs (one had a photocopy) and the trustee would not conclude the meeting without so they had to go get it and bring it back before the end of the day or take it in person to his office if they couldn't bring it back the same day.

Glad it went well! Had my yesterday, what a relief! Welcome to the 60 day club!
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes!!!!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club.

Not sure about TX but my case in PA was updated on Pacer within 2 hrs. Never so happy to see anything as trustee asking to be dismissed and my status showing "awaiting discharge".

You will be hamster dancing about the same time as disconapper and I!!!!!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post

You will be hamster dancing about the same time as disconapper and I!!!!!

LOL...we can have a Hamster Dancing party....I think there are a few others with the same times frames as ourselves....

Pacer has not yet updated for me...BOO HOO...but I'll be patient...it's only been 24 hours...LOL
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

I feel like I can finally breathe again!!! Trustee's report of No Distribution filed today!!!! We were a little worried because we have two ATVs that aren't worth a lot that we thought maybe he would want. But since they are only worth about $1800, it doesn't appear so!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats jennz1999!!! I am happy for you guys!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X