This is Good Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Good Right?

FINALLY, after reading everyone else got updates within hours of their 341...I finally see this...I assume this is very good...being that my trustee has asked to be relieved of his duties...Pacer showed this in the docket report, though the status on Pacer still reads "awaiting first meeting."

"Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Xxxxxx Xxxxxx, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Meeting of Creditors and Examination of Debtor(s) Conducted. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $18000.00, Assets Exempt: $1067.67, Claims Scheduled: $83666.03, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $83666.03. Debtor appeared. (Xxxxxx, X) (Entered: 06/02/2011)"

Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Yes, that is VERY GOOD. You are now 'officially' in the 60 Day Club, and can relax--as best you can--until Discharge!!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      Yes, that is VERY GOOD. You are now 'officially' in the 60 Day Club, and can relax--as best you can--until Discharge!!
      Thanks AngelinaCat, that's what I thought, but I just wanted it verified by the experts here in this forum. What a nice site to see on Pacer, I've been checking daily since Tuesday.

YEE HAW
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Oh, this is really awesome; so excited for you! WOOHOO!

Lala
        This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
        Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalink View Post
          Oh, this is really awesome; so excited for you! WOOHOO!

Lala
          Thank you Lala. I've been waiting to see an update. LOL, I'm impatient. I figured my Trustee wouldn't find any assets, well, because I certainly don't have any. It sure is nice to see in writing though on an official website.

Comment

Yeah disco.....60 day club welcomes you. It's a great place to be for 59 days & 23 1/2 hrs. that last 30 minutes is brutal. LOL
            Good luck to you!!
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Yahoo Discon..........you are on your way to that hamster dance with me in July!!!! And by the way, I finally did the post course I gave you...........LOL.........just finished!!!
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11
              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
                Yahoo Discon..........you are on your way to that hamster dance with me in July!!!! And by the way, I finally did the post course I gave you...........LOL.........just finished!!!
                I can't wait for the Hamster dance....LOL...and glad you finished the course....now all both you and I have to do is wait....

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X