341 Today in OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today in OC

Had our 341 this afternoon. Was extremely nervous but he asked the normal questions.

State your name and address.

Have you ever used another SS #

Have you listed all your assets and debts

Have you rou read the pamphlet

Is everything correcton the petition

Do you need tomake any changes .

You are dismissed.
    My hisband and I satfor a few before ours started only 2 stood out. It was a couple who where involved in a class action with Chase. He said he needed to get the information since it was worth million.

The other couple made 95 K with only 2 people in the home and had 4 properties. He wanted to know what he was doing with all the rental income if he wans't paying the mortgage on the rentals. He asked the lawyer if she ran the mean test with that income with only 2 people in the home. There case was contunued.

The only thing that I don't know what to do is that the trustee gave me someone else's tax returns so I assume someone got my information. With SS# on the forms I just don't want anythone using it but then again we have bad credit.

I can understand your concerns about identity theft, but I don't think the bk crowd is the breeding ground for that kind of criminal. Your info could still be in a stack on the tt's desk.

In fact, you've probably just solved the mystery as to why the trustees repeatedly ask debtors for paperwork they've already turned in.

Anyway, try not to worry about identity theft. If you're troubled, maybe place a security freeze on your credit file. You can arrange it so noone can grant you new credit without confirming your identity via whatever phone number you place on file. So they'd have to call you before opening any new accounts. That pretty much stops the thieves dead.

Congrats on a smooth 341.
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Best wishes!!!!

Comment

Congrats on your 341 completion and welcome to the 60-day club!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for the update from OC. Was it Santa Ana? That is where mine will be. My attorney said the Santa Ana trustees do not ask for bank statements and other items that are often asked for at many courts. Did you find that to be true?
            341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by BrokeInCali View Post
              Thanks for the update from OC. Was it Santa Ana? That is where mine will be. My attorney said the Santa Ana trustees do not ask for bank statements and other items that are often asked for at many courts. Did you find that to be true?
              Yes, it was in Santa Ana. It's true I did not have to take any bank statements. They just requested your ID, SS#, and the last filed tax refund but our lawywer had sent them in and trustee gave you back the tax forms. I'm sure if they presume abuse they will ask. Still crossing and praying everything turns out well for us.

Comment

Sooo glad it went well for you.... You are in that 60 day club.... finally! I think you and me both worried ourselfs sick over the 341. wheeeeew now your done!!!
                Filed 3/1/11.... 341 done!!! 4/22/11 sixty day club

Comment

Thanks everyone... I hope it's a smooth 60 days.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club. With regards to the tax return, I would contact the court and see how to give the return back and how to get mine. They have a record of all the 341's that day and it could easily be traced.
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X