Tomorrow.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow.......

341 is tomorrow. Feeling a little antsy, but will be glad when it's over. Luckily it's a morning appt so I don't have to sweat it all day!

Best wishes!!!!!

Comment

Best wishes - my 341 is tomorrow at 2:00 - I think being put in jail or getting a good beeting for wasting money would be easier then this!!!!!!!

Comment

benchracer - let's not say that...you know there are characters in this country who would literally love nothing better than what you wrote above!!! Best wishes to you too!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Benchracer52 View Post
          Best wishes - my 341 is tomorrow at 2:00 - I think being put in jail or getting a good beeting for wasting money would be easier then this!!!!!!!
          No, I think the 341 was easier. LOL

Best wishes to you and confusedinok.

Comment

It should be fine....I panicked too a bit when I went about 2 weeks back. I even had a little scare in the meeting but it turned out fine. Was up there for maybe 4 to 5 minutes. Trustee asked a few questions. He didn't ask anything about bank statements, spending, nothing that I tried to be prepared for. Just take a deep breath and it will be over "just like that"! Your lawyer should walk you through it.
            Best wishes! Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Short and sweet. The trustee asked about 3 questions pertaining to the sale of our house and that was it. My heart went out to the woman before us. Her husband had just passed away, leaving her with tax problems. You could just see the sadness on her face. The trustee asked her about one large expense and she couldn't remember what it was till she looked in her check register. It was the check to the funeral home. So sad.....

Comment

Congratulations Confusedinok!

And yes, there are a LOT of very very sad stories...a lot!!!

Comment

Congrats !
                  Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                  341 5/23/11
                  DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X