top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 Meeting Done Today Downtown Chicago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Done Today Downtown Chicago!

Had my 341 meeting today in downtown Chicago and went well. I got there 30mins early went into my room no one there yet. Few mins later the trustee showed up and set up her equipment. Was expecting a big room with lots of people instead small room with maybe 5 cases at most. I filed pro se so had to wait for the first 4 cases to go. All of them went smooth about 5mins each basic questions.

I filed on 5/19/11 and 341 was today what date should I expect a discharge? She told me I was a no asset case and to wait for discharge.

Also I need to complete my 2nd education course how do I file that? Do I need to go back to the court house? Will there be a fee?

The date of your discharge will most likely be around July 18---some 60 days
    after youf iled---and check here to find names of post-341 courses you can
    take---since prices vary---and because you're pro-se---I would assume that
    you would download a copy of the certificate you'll get at the end of your
    course---and then take it to the clerk of court's office for the court you went to.

Comment

I mailed mine via certified mail and it was entered within days....no problem

Comment

Originally posted by bearzdb View Post
        Had my 341 meeting today in downtown Chicago and went well. I got there 30mins early went into my room no one there yet. Few mins later the trustee showed up and set up her equipment. Was expecting a big room with lots of people instead small room with maybe 5 cases at most. I filed pro se so had to wait for the first 4 cases to go. All of them went smooth about 5mins each basic questions.

I filed on 5/19/11 and 341 was today what date should I expect a discharge? She told me I was a no asset case and to wait for discharge.

Also I need to complete my 2nd education course how do I file that? Do I need to go back to the court house? Will there be a fee?
        Congrats on a smooth 341. You can mail your education course. If you don't know what course you are taking, look at academy of financial literacy.com, it's the cheapest on the web that I could find. Only 13.95!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X