Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

I have my 341 at 12 tomorrow, just remembered I forgot to list a $1200.00 money market account on my petition, should I tell the trustee at my meeting about or my lawyer or both, can't believe I forgot this. Someone please advise. Nervous in Jersey

I would tell them both. Let your attorney know before the meeting, and when the trustee asks if everything is correct on your petition, that would be the time to admit that you forgot to list the account. Most likely, the trustee will advise you and your attorney to get the schedule amended ASAP. If you don't disclose it and the trustee finds out, you could be looking at a dismissal.
    It was an honest mistake, and you're willing to disclose that now. Keep it on the up and up and you'll be fine.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Spoke to my lawyers office, she's going to amend it today, told me not to worry about it, not a large amount, $1180.00. Thanks for your input. Still nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by donnao View Post
        Spoke to my lawyers office, she's going to amend it today, told me not to worry about it, not a large amount, $1180.00. Thanks for your input. Still nervous!
        There ya go, sounds like your lawyer is on the ball.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Just got back from my meeting, went very smooth. As soon as they get my amendment for my money market account, which I dropped off to my lawyer this morning, I'm done! Whew! What a relief, got there over an hour early, so nervous. My trustee was great! He got a real chuckle , because I had, in my petition, a $300.00 gift to my Dad for his 90th birthday on New Year's Eve. Very Sweet! Thank God it's over! Thanks you all for all the support, guess I'm in the 60 day club now!

Comment

Sounds great - best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by donnao View Post
                Just got back from my meeting, went very smooth. As soon as they get my amendment for my money market account, which I dropped off to my lawyer this morning, I'm done! Whew! What a relief, got there over an hour early, so nervous. My trustee was great! He got a real chuckle , because I had, in my petition, a $300.00 gift to my Dad for his 90th birthday on New Year's Eve. Very Sweet! Thank God it's over! Thanks you all for all the support, guess I'm in the 60 day club now!
                Wonderful..........60 day club is a great place to be!!!!!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11
                DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

That's good news! Congrats on the smooth 341 and welcome to the 60 day club!
                  Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Glad to hear it all went smooth
                    Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                    The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X