341 meeting in Detroit. Parking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting in Detroit. Parking?

My meeting is Wednesday and I took a ride down there the other day to make sure I know where it is. Any suggestions on parking in a safe area? I'm always paranoid about parking in Detroit? thx

There is a lot across from the court buidling I think it costs about $7-$10. I think it might actually say Court parking. That is your safest bet. If you can't find that particular lot just stay at one in sight of the courthouse and you shoudl be safe. There's enough people walking around during the day where you don't feel unsafe. If anyone approaches you (poor homeless people ) : I just nod and keep walking) I've worked downtown for many years and have never had anything happen. One word of advice DO NOT PARK at the meters. They patrol them regularily and they will ticket you. Good Luck hope everything is smooth for you. I would love to hear about your experience in Detroit. We are filing in about 6 weeks and our 341 will be in Detroit too.

Comment

Hi

The parking structure that is directly across the street from the courthouse is the Fort-Washington Garage and the max is 15.00 that's anything after 101 minutes.

Oh and a FYI there are NO bathrooms on the 3rd floor there the 341s are held they are in the main lobby next to the restaurant so go before you go up to the 3rd floor.

Cobo Joe and The Post are on the same block as the garage for that after the meeting celebration

Good luck
      Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X