341 Hearing Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Hearing Today

We have our 341 hearing today. I'm extremely nervous. Luckily it is in about 2 hours so that I won't be nervous all day. I'll probably go early and sit in on a few. Our attorney didn't seem to think my job would cause any problems, we still pass the means test for a family of 3. Here's hoping she is right.

Good Luck!

I went early also. It was very interesting...lol
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Best wishes!!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

It's done. We went early and watched a couple. The first one the trustee ripped the lawyer a new one for filing bankruptcy while it is clear the debtor is/has been hiding money. The trustee found out because the debtor said something about it. The second was probably 30 seconds. Then ours was very quick. The trustee had a couple of questions for us about some property we have as a land lease, (he wants to settle and give it back to us, doesn't want the headache) and he did some small talk with us, and then told us to have a good day. 5 minutes tops. So now we begin the 60 day wait.

Comment

wolfman, BEST WISHES TO YOU!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X