341 (Pro Se) is over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 (Pro Se) is over!

What an emotional morning.. Woke up with that horrible pit in my stomach, double and triple checked my paper work. Had everything ready to go.

We head to the Village hall and the meeting was in the board room. Checked the paper listing on the door and our name was there. We were about an hour early. We took a seat to watch the others having their meetings. Some were short and sweet and others the trustee grilled the people and attorneys from mistakes or not believing the values of property and business types and worth. One gentlemen had a bar/soda area that was in a couple of resorts that he listed was only worth 9000 with food/equipment and listed as a corporation. Grilled the attorney about the risk of the corp, and layed into the guy about only worth 9000. This trustee does his homework an is not lazy.. I'm starting to get real nervous now.

The closer it got the more nervous we were. Funny side line, there's an attorney here in town that isn't well liked with my family. (long story there) I know who he is, but he doesn't know who I am. My family used his services and he failed us completely. Anyways the trustee called our name, well butchered the last name like everyone does, and this attorney turns around and looks at us, he knew the last name, his eyes must have been about the size of a golf ball. I just smiled.

Now it's our turn.. It went real smooth, questioned me a few times if I called anyone or any services on filling out my paperwork. I told him no, just from the library is where I got all my info. Filled everything myself. After looking a bit more he seemed a bit impressed on my paperwork.. Said I must have put in many hours by the looks of it.. I said yes I did. Then asked a few more yes/no questions, and told me this is a No Asset case, and he said thank you we are free to go.

What a relief.
    Please tell met he hard part is over now.
    Last edited by buzzstpoint; 10-17-2011, 11:07 AM.
    8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
    9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
    Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

You are a No Asset case. I'd say the worst is over. Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club!!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Nice Work!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

The hard part is over now.

LOL - Congrats & welcome to Club 60!! PLEASE let us know when your Pacer updates!!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I have yet to sign up with Pacer for fear I'll spend too much there.
          8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
          9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
          Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzstpoint View Post
            I have yet to sign up with Pacer for fear I'll spend too much there.
            It is addictive... almost as addictive as BKForum.... LOL
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

buzz - much congratulations to you!!! Man, that was GOOD GOOD!!!! work! :-)

Comment

Well done, buzz....welcome to the 60 day club
                Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X