341 Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Tomorrow

341 hearing tomorrow at 10 am downtown Miami. I also just got notified that we will be getting another $3900 paycut in January. Do you think I should take it to court and present it to the Trustee? I thought I was cool, calm and collected, but I am petrified and driving my husband crazy. I just want it over. Thanks

Let your lawyer know before you go into the meeting and take NOTHING else than what atty told you to take!

AND GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES!!!

Comment

Good luck!! Just remember you have to say yes or no out loud and not just nod or shake your head! LOL Hubby elbowed me so much to speak out loud that my ribs ached!

Come back afterwards and post how it went for you!!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

We did it. It wasn't so bad. My attorney was 5 minutes late which kind of upset me. The trustee asked a lot of questions, it lasted about 10 - 15 minutes. He asked for nothing more and it was over. My attorney said he must be new cause he had never seen him before and with all the questions he asked he said he will never keep up with the schedule throughout the day. Whewwwwwwww, I feel so much better.

Comment

BEST WISHES ADams!!!

Comment

Congrats!! Sounds like you guys are the newest members of the 60 Day Club!! Yay!
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X