341 on 1-5-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 on 1-5-12

Well, I don't know if this is normal but for some reason I have stopped worrying about what will happen. When I first filed I was on Pacer every single day; now I don't even want to go and see what's on there. Don't get me wrong I want everything to go okay and be in the 60 day club but I feel at this point there is nothing I can do to change the reality. We filed because we were in the hole... We are ready to give up everything to get out this hole... and start our lives over.

I wanted to thank you guys for all the information you have provided on this board. I will keep you guys update.

I think you have come to the realization that you have done absolutely everything you canto prepare for filing and afterward. Now it is out of your hands until you go to your 341, answer the trustee's questions and move on from that point.

You actually are at a very liberating point--you realize it is out of your hands, so you don't worry and move on. I applaud you very much. Not everyone can get to this point.

Just make sure you read through all the suggestions about how to prepare for your 341. Good wishes to you. I know it will go well!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      I think you have come to the realization that you have done absolutely everything you canto prepare for filing and afterward. Now it is out of your hands until you go to your 341, answer the trustee's questions and move on from that point.

You actually are at a very liberating point--you realize it is out of your hands, so you don't worry and move on. I applaud you very much. Not everyone can get to this point.

Just make sure you read through all the suggestions about how to prepare for your 341. Good wishes to you. I know it will go well!
      Thank you so much! At this point it is what it is... I will read through those suggestions...Thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X