341 in AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in AM

So, I'm freaking out a little. It's been a long time coming, but my 341 is in the morning. Got my id and ssn card packed already. I just want to be done with this mess. I will NEVER again go into business for myself. It's been too stressful- fiancially crimpling and down right taxing on my body! I may not have received a fat government "bailout", but hopefully I'll be able to get a clean slate tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

You will do fine. You have been here long enough to read the stickies, and all. I know you are nervous, and that is natural. Try to get a good night's sleep! Hard, I know....
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Good luck!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Good luck! I know how devastating have a business fail is. You go into it with such high hopes and expectations and when it finally ends you feel like a failure. I opened a franchise deli, sort of like Quizno's and it took 2 years and over 250k before I gave up. I sure loved that little place but 9-11 happened right after we were smack dab in the middle of it all and it just didn't survive that. I still regret it.
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

This is adding to my nerves as well. I finally got a bp claim check just yesterday. It's less than what was estimated to be recieved, on the petition. I will let my attorney know I got it yesterday, but will the trustee hold up or push back 341 to have my paperwork amended (non consumer and check is for the biz)? I anticipated having to give this check up just didn't expect to have it in hand on 341 day. Also, 2012 taxes aren't filed yet.

Comment

justbeach, how did your 341 meeting go? Hope all went well! Mine is in a week and a half and I am a bundle of nerves! - and I am pro se! :-/

Comment

Sorry I haven't written back...Too busy relaxing after the smoothest 341 EVER! Thx to everyone here, I knew what to do, say, and more improtantly what not to do!!! Got there 1hr early, security guards to get into build were friendly and told me this process would go easier than trying to get a driver's license. They were sooo right! I watched about 10 people- everyone was in and out in under 5 mins. 2 couples had to buy back the equity in their vehicles. 1 woman was asked if she contributed anything to her mom's mortgage payments, other than that nothing else exciting to report about. Trustee was extremely friendly and had a good rapport with my attorney- also cracked a few jokes to help my jittery nerves. I was in and out in under 5 mins. Never asked me a single question about the business or BP check. NO ASSET- have a nice day! WOO-HOO!

Comment

I did the same thing as you almost a year ago, but opened a new business, no debt, and of course I dont charge anything. It's amazing how it is easier to run a business when the cash flow can go to the business, not the credit card vipers!

Comment

Originally posted by mustangman67 View Post
                  It's amazing how it is easier to run a business when the cash flow can go to the business, not the credit card vipers!
                  I sure agree with that. Charging and overuse credit cards, was what ultimately killed my family's business.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X