What to expect at 341 in Chicago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to expect at 341 in Chicago?

My 341 is set for mid-October. Can anyone in Chicago tell me what to expect and what I might have to bring. I'm sure my attorney will tell me if I need to bring anything but I'm just being anxious. Thanks!

Me and my wife had ours yesterday in Chicago. Bring your ID and SS#. Our trustee was a bit behind so we didn't make it in to see till 3:30 even though we had a 2:30 call. It took less than 5 minutes. He asked us yes or no answers that required nothing more than that. Congrats and good luck on rebuilding your credit.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Did he ask for bank statements? What questions did he ask? Thanks so much!

Comment

No bank statements. He asked if he owned any real estate, businesses, any assets we could sell, and if we had any significant money in the bank. They are yes or no questions. Just answer yes or no and the process will go real smooth.

Comment

Usually anyone can go and sit in on a 341 session. Many of us do that. It might calm your nerves, knowing what to expect.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X