top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 in exactly one week-shouldn't be nervous but I still am...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in exactly one week-shouldn't be nervous but I still am...

So it's (almost) finally here. Our meeting is a week from today. You would think that the months and months pouring over information on this site (and all of the great advice and reassurance from folks here) would have me a little less nervous going into the meeting, but I still have butterflies. We couldn't have a simpler case really-under median, DMI checks out, no home equity to protect, exemptions galore, etc...but it still gives me a little pit in my stomach when I think about it. I guess that's just human nature. Well, in any event, look for an update to this thread on January 7th!

Originally posted by Diesel73L View Post
    So it's (almost) finally here. Our meeting is a week from today. You would think that the months and months pouring over information on this site (and all of the great advice and reassurance from folks here) would have me a little less nervous going into the meeting, but I still have butterflies. We couldn't have a simpler case really-under median, DMI checks out, no home equity to protect, exemptions galore, etc...but it still gives me a little pit in my stomach when I think about it. I guess that's just human nature. Well, in any event, look for an update to this thread on January 7th!
    I think this is normal behavior for the worry warts among us (myself among them). Like just about everyone else here the meeting was a piece a cake and I kicked myself for worry so much.

Comment

I think it is normal to be nervous, Everyone in room probably is, but the trustee will be quick. I was first appointment that day but My attorney was late, so I had to wait until the end, It was quick about 3mins per person and they were out the door. I kicked myself for the worry over it.
      chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

It is normal to be nervous over something like this. As long as you are prepared--have your picture ID, SS card, the names are correct on them, know where the meeting place is, have plenty of quarters for parking meters, and leave home plenty early the day of the event--you will have done all that you can to be prepared.

Try to get a good night's sleep the night before--difficult, I know. Good luck to you!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I'd be surprised by anyone who wasn't nervous.
          One week from today we will celebrate with you for a smooth, quick meeting.
          Think of it as childbirth. The last few weeks and the labor can be really uncomfortable... but a fresh new life begins
          Meanwhile, if you have a chance to sit in on one and haven't done so already, it may ease your mind a tad.
          Can't wait to hear the good news!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X