341 was this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 was this morning

Thanks to these forums and lots of reading I went into this meeting not even slightly nervous. The trustee had to be one of the most soft spoken nicest lawyers I had ever seen. Each case took about 5-10 minutes tops, I assume most were no asset cases such as mine. After the standard questions of which there were about 10-15 of I was free to go.

I am in the middle GA area if that helps anyone who maybe in the same district. I had checked reaffirm when it came to my mortgage but after much reading here and clarification on my part I will not be signing any reaffirm paperwork and will continue to make my on time payments as I have been doing. The question of reaffirmation was not even asked. Luckily I was able to refi my home before I filed, so all in all I am thinking I am squared away for now.

Once again thank you to all those that contribute to this site and help others on this hard journey to a fresh start.

On your way to a fresh start

Comment

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
        Thanks to these forums and lots of reading I went into this meeting not even slightly nervous. The trustee had to be one of the most soft spoken nicest lawyers I had ever seen. Each case took about 5-10 minutes tops, I assume most were no asset cases such as mine. After the standard questions of which there were about 10-15 of I was free to go.

I am in the middle GA area if that helps anyone who maybe in the same district. I had checked reaffirm when it came to my mortgage but after much reading here and clarification on my part I will not be signing any reaffirm paperwork and will continue to make my on time payments as I have been doing. The question of reaffirmation was not even asked. Luckily I was able to refi my home before I filed, so all in all I am thinking I am squared away for now.

Once again thank you to all those that contribute to this site and help others on this hard journey to a fresh start.
        DJM - we are also in Middle District of GA -- would you feel comfortable letting me know which trustee you had (pm or email)? We're stressing on our 341, which is in July, so I'd take some "solace" if your trustee was the one we knew we had gotten. Many thanks, and again, many congrats!

Comment

I had Wxxxxx W Kxxxxx a very nice man.
          Last edited by AngelinaCat; 05-28-2013, 05:41 PM. Reason: remove the proper name

Comment

Sorry, DJM. I had to edit your post to remove the person's real name. We are not allowed to post real names or other identifying info on the public side. After a few more posts, you will be able to send and receive PMs.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Ahh ok sorry didnt know.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                I had Wxxxxx W Kxxxxx a very nice man.
                Congrats again, DJM, unfortunately your WWK is not our trustee, but hopefully his cohorts are equally as nice! Thanks again!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X