341 is scheduled for September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is scheduled for September

I am filing 7 pro se. I was lacking 2 forms and have next day them. I notified the mortgage and the credit union of intention to reaffirm my debts there.

I had ordered a new social security card- but it has not gotten here. I have the stub of the old one, and I have a current pass port. Will this be ok?

One issue is my car- book value is around the fed exemption. I claimed I paid my brother $50 a month for $3000 on this. Nothing is in writing on it tho. However- my brother now says- he does not care if I make any more payments to him. This could look funny at the 341. I printed KBB, and have a copy of accident report- and the miles are 163,000. It might not be good tho if they actually see this car in the parking lot.

Issue 2- valuation of my house. I bought it in 2007, and am claiming the purchase price- this leaves me $10k-ish in equity. However Zillow feels my house is worth 12-30k more then what I paid for it. The fed exemption is around 20k. I want to keep my house. I am prepared with comps and pictures of my outdated kitchen and dismal interior.

Issue 3- my student loan was conditionally discharged- 3 years then to be permanent. (disabled) I included that paper work to see if we can nip it in the bud.

Issue 4- I have 2 judgements- I filed a motion to vacate both of them- I do not know if that is even the proper place to file.

Issue 5- the trustee will ask- when did I know I was bankrupt. This is a hard question- I have known for years! It took me this long to figure out the paper work.

I know the location of my hearing- it is in my old neighborhood- so I am glad I dont have to travel to a big city.

Issue 6- I am on a variety of meds- I do not always focus- this could be a problem at the hearing.

I want to say- my house was purchased while on SSDI- so the judgements which cant touch SSDI- on my house should be void. The sheriff was here to try to collect and he left with nothing.

I am nervous and do not plan to tell anyone the exact date of my 341. I do not want to be more nervous over it. I have all my papers in a 3 ring binder.

Just to mention- I bought a bankruptcy tool kit on amazon- it is an older edition- and was cheap. Between that- a NOLO book and this board- I think I can pull it off.

The filing took so long I had to take the pre course- a 2nd time- because it expired.

Can I take the post counselling course before the 341??
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Hello- I completed the course- she told me if I had a case number I could take it.
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X