Thank you everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone

My 341 meeting went really well. It was over in less than 5 minutes. I can not believe I was so worried.. I could not sleep thinking about what the Trustee would say, whether creditors would show, etc..

I got there really early (anxious, anxious)..there was a green form to read regarding the different chapters of Bankruptcy and a White Questionnaire to complete which was handed in when we were called. The trustee had copies of any documents that may have been needed (tax returns, etc.) and they were returned to each of us at the conclusion of the interview. Everyone moved through the process quickly. Two names were called each time, and I found the Trustee pleasant and respectful to everyone - it was nothing like I expected. I was done within an hour at the most.
    The attorney who met me at court (different from the one who filed my papers), told me to expect my discharge in a few months and it was over. I am hoping the discharge will go just as smoothly. I feel as if a chapter has closed and I can move forward.

Thank you so much for creating this site. Being able to read the experiences of others and all of the helpful insight has truly been amazing!

Congratulations! Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

60 days sure would be nice.

Congrats.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats. I had my hearing about 3 hours ago and had nearly the same experience as you. Attorney said that I'd get discharge papers in the mail within 60 days. I had some time to think things over on the ride home and it started to dawn on me that hope is on the horizon. The 'fresh start' you hear mentioned when going through the process is starting to feel like a reality. I am up to date on all of my bills this month and actually had money to buy fuel and lunch today...although it's not over yet (only put $20 fuel in car since it could get repo'ed at any moment), I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
        Whew!

Comment

congratulations

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X