How Do I Get A Payoff Figure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Get A Payoff Figure?

Do I contact the trustee and ask for a final figure or does my attorney do this? Is the judge involved in this procedure after a confirmation has been signed?

And I'm still trying to figure does what the BASE PLAN is compared to the confirmed total......

Originally posted by drednm View Post
    Do I contact the trustee and ask for a final figure or does my attorney do this? Is the judge involved in this procedure after a confirmation has been signed?

And I'm still trying to figure does what the BASE PLAN is compared to the confirmed total......
    You can request a payoff anytime from the Trustee directly. It is an "unofficial" payoff figure, but it is pretty close to the actual figure. My Trustee's office even have an automated prompt to hit on the phone system if you want a payoff letter.

I got a couple a year for the first two years of my BK just to know where I stood.
    Date Filed: 12/19/2004
    341 Meeting: 2/8/2005
    Date Case Confirmed: 7/12/2005
    Closed on Refinance/Chapter 13 Buyout 8/23/06

Comment

amazing..... I just emailed my attorney to ask YET AGAIN how we do this and I never get a response....

THANK YOU for the tip.....

Comment

An Attorney does not need to request a payoff. An Attorney or mortgage lender needs to request an OFFICIAL payoff, but you have the right as a debtor to see your unofficial payoff.
        Date Filed: 12/19/2004
        341 Meeting: 2/8/2005
        Date Case Confirmed: 7/12/2005
        Closed on Refinance/Chapter 13 Buyout 8/23/06

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X