5 Payments Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Payments Left!

Well last time I checked in I had been informed that my job would be moving across the country by this past September. Well they came back and said that our team was "safe" until the end of the year, so I'm still in my position and I haven't heard anymore about the situation. So now we are down to 5 payments left!!

I was thinking which would make me happier? Putting the last check in the mail, seeing discharged online, etc. But I think I will be the most happiest on that payday when I get to actually keep my check and not use it to get a cashier's check for the trustee (assuming I still have a job)!!

In any case, looking forward to a 2016 discharge party!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Only 9 payments left for me.

I can't wait.....this is grueling for me.

Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congrats to you for surviving that stressful time! I have 23 payments left so wow, still in the middle of the quagmire! But in january I can say "next year"! Woot woot!!!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats fellas. With one payment to go I am also very restless.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X