No announcement yet.

Has Bk13 Changed You as A Person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bk definitely change my perspective and outlook (by extension my personality) for the better, towards my finances.

On a broader term, Bk or not, the world around us is constantly changing. For me, I accept the change, especially circumstances that is beyond my control, coz the more I resist change, the more I will become miserable.
    ​​​
    Last edited by underh20; 11-30-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post

@IHaveRegrets, I am so sorry this happened to you!
      No matter what the lawyers, trustee, law enforcement, court, etc. have said to you - you did not deserve this and the criminal is the one who should be paying for this, not you! Scammers should not be able to force you into BK13 ever!

Hang in there, Karma should deliver the decisive punch you could not!
      Good luck on surviving what will probably be a difficult stretch!
      It's a fairly convoluted story, but I even have a lot of personal info on the person who scammed me. Karma is doing its thing already. It's amazing what you can find via local court record searches. If only there was a way I could pass info to the judges presiding over the cases to give both the mountains of evidence and just be on record about the scammer's character. It would remove a lot of their ability to talk their way out of possible repercussions.

But yes, karma seems to be doing its thing in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
        IHaveRegrets - I am sorry to hear this happened to you. Yes you will get through this. As for the person(s) that brought you to this: Karma.
        As I replied just now, it's definitely working, that much I've been able to see via tracking the scammer via court records. It's a long story that I don't want to get into, but I have a very large amount of information on the scammer who did this to me. All I'll say is they deserve every negative thing that happens to them for the rest of their existence after what they put me through. Completely misery of their own making too.

Yeah I'll get through this, however, it's still a bitter pill to swallow every month when I send off my $1XXX payment. Oh well. 53 payments to go.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X