Nervous for tax time! Plus alot of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay3007 View Post
    Carmella Im hoping they do this less paperwork and headache for my wife. We still have to file our taxes and submit them to the trustee to even see if they will take more. The attorney says they may be nice with inflation and daycare costs. My plan stepped up from the original plan to the confirmed plan but it was only $23 extra a week they jumped it.
    Clay3007 I just noticed you are also in Ohio. We are in the Northern BK court. Makes me wonder if they will just take it all from your paycheck if they increase your payment. I am sure it's less work for the court/trustee to deal with just one employer than splitting it between to employers.
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Originally posted by Carmella View Post

Clay3007 I just noticed you are also in Ohio. We are in the Northern BK court. Makes me wonder if they will just take it all from your paycheck if they increase your payment. I am sure it's less work for the court/trustee to deal with just one employer than splitting it between to employers.
      I am also in the northern.

Comment

Update: filed our taxes and sent the papers to the trustee. They took a few days longer then they usually have to send us our letter back. But they said we can keep our whole tax return and so far they have not even questioned my wife going back to work. I keep checking pacer praying i dont see a wage order or anything but so far nothing.

Comment

That's great you can keep the refund! I am glad they aren't digging into your wife's income let's hope they have other things to worry about and don't nitpick!
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X