X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carmella13
    started a topic The emotional end of Bankruptcy

The emotional end of Bankruptcy

I wish had been more clear minded going through Bankruptcy. I read through the paperwork from the attorney now months later and wish I had been able to comprehend what it said. It says a lot of the same stuff I learned here. But I missed that info. The attorney mentioned NDC and Pacer. I didn't grasp it. The attorney had it listed clearly when he would need to be contacted. Contact if we have an increase in income, but not modest cost of living raise. Contact the attorney first if there are changes like loss of job, inability to make payments on car/house that are outside the plan, call attorney not the trustee. Send in Tax Returns every year, the trustee may or may not want to see the Tax Returns and will request it if they want it.

It's pretty cut and dry. Make the payments and do nothing else unless there's change in your situation.

It even states that after the last payment the Trustee will submit paperwork and stop the payments and it can take up to 3 months to complete the process, if you over pay you will get the money back.

• sophieanne
    replied
    I think we all learn as we go along...it's like when you have to put something together..when all else fails read the instructions

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X