Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wd2005 - Looks like we are almost on the same timeline! My trustee's final report was filed February 11th.

Hope to see you post about your discharge soon!

Comment

I sent my attorney an email asking about how often he sees a Ch13 discharge objection. He's a man of few words.

Can not remember last time someone objected to the report.
      Keeping my fingers crossed. I found the house I want and I was pre-approved by two lenders (including NFCU). Instead of waiting this out I made a deal with the seller to rent the house until I can actually buy it. I didn't want to lose the house and the seller was motivated to sell fast. Fortunately, I make enough to qualify because my wife lost her job in December. Fortunately no more plan payments or we'd have been screwed

Comment

Looks like I'm one step closer. Did my daily PACER check and saw the Trustee uploaded her final report this morning. I assume that means there were no objections to the report and account that was filed on 2/8. The house situation is moving in the right direction too. Made a deal to rent the house until the mortgage goes through.

Comment

Hi..looks like you're totally done..congratulations!!!!!!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

So in your district, a report is issued, then a final report and then the discharge? For me, no initial report filed. It was final report, objection to discharge 14 days after final report notice and 30 days to object to final report, with discharge order occurring a week before the final report objection deadline. I find it weird that the discharge objection deadline would occur before the report objection deadline, but I won't protest too much!
            Filed Ch 13 November 2013, discharged March 2019

Comment

It seems like every district and every Trustee does things differently.

Here are the last few uploads:
              Filed & Entered: 03/11/2019
              Docket Text Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report and Account
              Filed & Entered: 02/08/2019
              Docket Text Chapter 12/13 Report and Account
              Filed & Entered: 12/28/2018
              Docket Text Notice of Change of Address
              Filed & Entered: 12/27/2018
              Docket Text Motion for Entry of Discharge
              Filed & Entered: 12/21/2018
              Docket Text Financial Management Course

Comment