Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chapter 13 wage garnishment order

Hello All,
    No question, just venting.. I work at a company that has a couple hundred employees, I filed for chapter 13, and low and behold I had 2 people... a supervisor, and a co worker come up to me asking about me filing for bankruptcy. Startled me, then kinda pissed me off. told them , "no big deal because its none of your business".
    The order was sent directly to payroll and the only logical explanation is someone had to tell.. Personally, after a day thinking about it, not a big deal, I'm retiring in less than 2 years, but makes me wonder what other info is getting out of that office? Its not a mom/pop shop with 5 people... thanks for the vent.. good luck to all!!

That is awful I was worried something like that would happen in my workplace. I think I was spared since our HR moved out of the building for our department if it was still in the building, I think something would have got out. There's almost 200 people in the building where I work, but some people have shuffled from department to department and payroll/HR was run by people who are taught on the job because we have a corporate HR person with a degree/education and that apparently is enough.
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X