Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed

Well, its official I am confirmed. The Order showed up on PACER today. So now only 4 years 10 months left to keep my butt off of the radar.

This has to be one of my best weeks in a long time.

I'm confirmed so one less worry.
    I just got a raise at work ( which the trustee doesn't care about )
    and
    I just got my tax return ( only $800, but better than nothing )

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, but for the mean time I am going to enjoy the feeling.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me get this far with most of my hair and some of my sanity.
    Filed Chapter 13: 3/12/07
    Confirmed 5/14/07
    Last day from Claims 7/10/07
    Trying to stay under the radar

Where exactly does the confirmation show up on Pacer? I will either be confirmed next week or dismissed, so I am hoping to see the confirmation show up this week. I've been logging in and looking for a change in the last filing date, but alas, nothing since the new plan was filed. Is the confirmation info hidden somewhere else besides the last date of filing or documents?

Thanks
    I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Assuming that all districts are the same I found it in Status. In the top line it has spots where it gives dates for filing, confirmed and I think completed. Mine now has a date in the confirmed line.

I don't know if the sites are different since you go to your regional court or not.
      Filed Chapter 13: 3/12/07
      Confirmed 5/14/07
      Last day from Claims 7/10/07
      Trying to stay under the radar

Comment

I have lines like that on the NDC site, but not on Pacer. hmmm
        I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Congratulations! It's great to hear good news. I'm hoping ours goes as well and as quickly as yours has.

CA3 kids

Comment

Congrats!

We were just officially confirmed last week (after waiting forever, I believe it was a clerical error). We just made our 7th payment, 53 to go!

We also received our tax refunds (trustee doesn't want them) and our trustee seems to not care as long as we make our payments!

Good luck to you!
            BowlingMT
            [SIZE="2"]Chapter 13
            Filed: 10/18/2006/341 - 12/04/2006
            Confirmed - 05/2006

Comment

CONGRATS!! That is fabulous news. I hope the next 4 years goes by really fast for you.
              11/14/07 -filed C7 12/04/07 -case pulled for random audit.12/18/07 -341 held: Asset case due to engagement ring & tax return.02/19/08 - US trustee files motion to extend. 04/02/08- changed back to NO ASSET! I get my ring back and get to keep my tax return! :clapping: 04/28/08 -DISCHARGED!!! :yahoo::yahoo: 05/07/08 - CLOSED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X