PLEASE HELP Wells Fargo Question & a 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP Wells Fargo Question & a 13

On my credit report it shows that my mortgage is included in the chapter 13 payment plan however its not. I make the payments to wells fargo directly. There were some arrears that were included. Is that the reason it shows that way and also once CH.13 completed (7 more payments), How will it be shown or Will the mortgage company have the right to keep reporting it as included in a 13? Also I've checked my account with them and it is caught up. Was wondering if anybody else can share thier experience or knowledge of this?

All of my accounts show as being included in our Chapter 13, even those that are not (mortage, HELC and car pymts). They are all listed as secured debts on our paperwork, but we pay them directly. I believe that is the reason they are listed that way on your credit report, it must be some kind of technicality as you have to re-affirm them in order to keep them.

Comment

probably reports that way, because even though you are making the payments directly, they had to be included in your listing, the arrears probably allow them to report this way also. They still have to abide by the automatic stay as well.

Comment

We have a Wells Fargo mortgage as well. I believe they are reporting ours the same way you mentioned (IIB). Yes we are in a 13, but it kinda bothers me that although we pay our payment outside of the plan, we technically get no "credit" for making on time mortgage payments throughout the life of the plan.

I don't think that whether you are in arrears or not has anything to do with how they report. We were not in arrears at the time of filing.

From what I have read on this forum, banks appear to report differently.

If anyone can offer any advice on how to get them to report otherwise, I would love to hear it !
        You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X