No announcement yet.

Sigh, new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swimming, when you type out your figures for us...please don't put a MINUS- sign after it because I know myself..I'm assuming you mean negative dollars.
    Filed: October 1, 2007 341: December 10, 2007
    CONFIRMED: December 10, 2007
    Payment: $825 / Mo. for 5 Years-29 MONTHS OF Pmts Down 23 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorMike View Post
      Swimming, when you type out your figures for us...please don't put a MINUS- sign after it because I know myself..I'm assuming you mean negative dollars.
      I think Swimming probably just uses the dash instead of ".00".

On the lighter side, it seems appropriate.......LOL!!!!!!!
      After all - to those of us in BK, ALL dollar amounts are "minus", and in the negative, aren't they?????????????????

K
      You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Originally posted by krielly View Post
        I think Swimming probably just uses the dash instead of ".00".

On the lighter side, it seems appropriate.......LOL!!!!!!!
        After all - to those of us in BK, ALL dollar amounts are "minus", and in the negative, aren't they?????????????????

K
        But it's confusing when there is a dash because I'm thinking he is negative disposable income. I know someone else asked that in this thread.
        LOL and yes, we're all negative anyway!!!

Comment

Well from an accounting standpoint a dash or minus to indicate negative is before the number ie: -124.00...not 124-.

However, I will keep that in mind when I am typing figures here on this Forum.

I guess I am just going to have to wait and see what the paperwork says when I finally receive from Lawyer. All monies paid to him are NON REFUNDABLE..eeeekksss. That is one reason as well that I have yet to send him another $ 400.00 in order for him to do my mtg outside the plan.

I have no clue what all these forms are you all talk about. I have never seen any forms except for the generic ones I had to fill out for the lawyer.

So, I really do not know what he is saying or "allowing" me in the expense department. I only know what my expenses are and after BASIC only, he is leaving us with $ 121.00 per month. UUGGHH

If it was not for the loan on the motorhome, I would seriously consider just sitting tight and when the time came making the deals with the credit card people. I do not have a problem with the mtg and car pmt, and owe no back taxes. It is just with the motorhome payment and the large credit card debt...life is not sweet anymore.

But, if I just let the motorhome go back, I am still stuck for whatever the balance may be after they sell it and we all know how that goes.

Comment

That sucks swimming....
            You need to ask him to give you the expenses broken down. Remember, when you go to the 341, you can speak up then. I would write him a letter sent certified mail if he won't answer you...and tell him you need a breakdown of all the expenses he is claiming for you.
            Hell, I would go to his office and wait to speak with him as well.

Comment

$400 to do mortgage outside of plan seems like alot, my lawyer just asked me which I wanted to do. Stated it was better to do outside since there are no arrears. I dont think I was charged any additional, It was just part of my plan paper work that was filled.there is a place that says future payments to secured claims and thats where the house payment is listed.
              Last edited by SANRA308; 03-25-2008, 07:45 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

We had always planned on paying outside the plan, never late on the ntg or anything...so I cannot figure out why they need $ 400.00 for this.

Also, they told me I had to have it directly taken out of my bank account (the mtg. pmt). I told them I already had it taken out that way, and they said they needed a letter from the mtg. co. stating that.

I have no clue what that is all about, like I said I have never ever been late on a mtg payment.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X