Semi - Annual Notice from Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi - Annual Notice from Trustee

Received semi-annual notice from Trustee today and it shows only 1 creditor filed claim? My 341 was on 2/16 and my case is not confirmed yet. Statement date 7/9/2008, creditors had to file claim by 4/18/2008.

Monthly payment $1800 on a 100% plan, the only creditor was a car that has $16K due and I have paid about $9K so far to trustee.

Am I getting my hopes up too much that none of the creditors will file claims?

Also, if it is the only creditor I will have it paid off before the end of the year, what happens then?

You might be getting your hopes up, there was a poster on this forum the other day that said that only 2 of her creditors filed (auto loans) and that the others hadn't...she got her hopes up thinking that she would be done with her ch 13 within 1-1/2 years...well she read Pacer wrong....
    In your case, *If* that is the only creditor that file, yes you the rest will be discharged since they didn't file claims and you will be free and clear.....

Good Luck and hopefully that is the case.
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

does your trustee use the 13datacenter.com website? You easy check who filed claims and the dollar amount of the claims... the trustee statement that you received might have showed which creditor has been paid so far- which would be the auto loan..

Comment

The trustee does not use 13datacenter and only sends out semi-annual stateemnts.

This report shows reciept reconciliation, reciept history (both are corrent and current until 7/02/08) disbursements which list all of my creditors from the filing only one shows a claim amount, amount to be paid, principal to be paid, interest paid and balance remaining.

On all but the attorney fees and one auto loan the Balance remaining column reads in all cap NOT FILED. On the last page it lists Total Due Crecitors and Projected Trustee Fees.

Comment

Read this post............

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

I think this has something to do with paying the secured creditors first..
            Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
            Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
            60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

It does not list my other car, it shows as NOT FILED. Is this something I could check on PACER.

My attorney is checking at the trustee tomorrow to see what is going on. He keeps saying that the trustee sometimes pays creditors even if they do not meet the time limits.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X