Letter from Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter from Trustee

I just got a letter from my trustee. I just filed and the letter is for a release of information using my social securtiy number to share my credit infor between creditors and trustee. Is this normal? My attorny once said not to communicate with the trustee and i cant reach them to ask. Is this a normal form? should i complete it and send it back befor the 341 hearing?
    filed 13 07-31-08
    confirmed 10-28-08
    33 payments down 3 to go

Generally, since you have an attorney, you cannot call the trustee's office to talk to them, by-passing the attorney. They usually will not talk to you. But, having said that, I would prepare what the trustee has requested and have it ready to go, once you get ahold of the attorney and ask what about this disclosure of SS numbers because of identity theft?

If you can't get hold of the attorney, then by all means call the trustee's office and ask--telling them you cannot get hold of the attorney.

Good luck!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

We got that same (or a similar) letter. I didn't send it in because it didn't ask us to, however, I did bring it with me to our 341 meeting and that is where the trustee asked everyone there for it. Glad I happened to bring it because it didn't ask us to do that either!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X