I have my 341 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my 341 today!

To everyone thank you for your advice and support. I have my 341 today, and from what I've heard at the debtors education class last night, I should have nothing to fear. I still hope it goes very smooth.
    Filed CH 13 07/18/08
    341 Meeting 09/03/08
    Confirmed 10/14/08
    Stats: $322 payment, 22/39 Completed

Good luck to you. Please let us know how it went.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
      (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Good Luck!!!
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

i have mine in the morning. What do i bring besides my debt class cert? any more paperwork need to go? attorney didnt say when they called today.
          filed 13 07-31-08
          confirmed 10-28-08
          33 payments down 3 to go

Comment

Originally posted by brokeNconfused View Post
            i have mine in the morning. What do i bring besides my debt class cert? any more paperwork need to go? attorney didnt say when they called today.
            Make sure you bring your driver's license and social security card. (or acceptable proof of social security number)

I hope your lawyer told you to bring those. Anything else he/she wanted, you would already know.

Good Luck,
            ep
            California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

Originally posted by epiphany View Post
              Make sure you bring your driver's license and social security card. (or acceptable proof of social security number)

I hope your lawyer told you to bring those. Anything else he/she wanted, you would already know.

Good Luck,
              ep
              In my husband's and my case we were told to bring a copy of our Marriage License in addition to our DLs and SS cards, this because we use our own surnames; I did not take DH's surname when we married.

This seems to be a peculiarity to our own Trustee, and is required nowhere else. Although I had a copy for the Trustee at our 341, he said he didn't need it. Yeah, right.

Turns out, the lack of the copy in our file held up our Discharge for about 3 additional months.

Good Luck!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I don't think that my 341 could have gone any better. the trustee even said this was the easiet case she has had yet. all I had to bring was my drivers license and my social security card. It was so quick and painless, not only did that go well but I originally thought my plan was 60 months, but turns out it's 39 months. I'm already 2 payments in! 37 more to go! Also with my debtors education class i learned quite a bit about what's allowed and what's not. so I'm going to draft up a detailed post for us that are in Ohio. hopefully the mods can sticky the post.
                Filed CH 13 07/18/08
                341 Meeting 09/03/08
                Confirmed 10/14/08
                Stats: $322 payment, 22/39 Completed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X