341 IS DONE!! One question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 IS DONE!! One question

well actually a few. Where can i find the pacer website? I want to find out if i have any objections. I have not received any notices yet. Today the trustee was not even there, it was an attorney representing his office.

they asked 3 questions. Are property taxes paid in house payment, all debts outside of plan current and does my wife plan on working during the plan.

nothing more was said and no creditors showed up. Does this mean i will get to keep my payments where they are at? is this all over now? what changes can i expect.
    filed 13 07-31-08
    confirmed 10-28-08
    33 payments down 3 to go

Here is the website: http://www.pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

We should be in Pacer since the day your attorney filed. You have to sign up to use it and is 0.08 cents a page. After your 341, the case will be updated every time your Trustee enter a information or there is a change in your case.
    Good Luck!!

Comment

Your creditors have 60 days to object to your plan - our credit union objected to our plan (we had crammed our car loans and they objected to the value we stated) so likely our plan payment will go up, we just don't yet know how much. So I'd guess you're not quite over the hurdle...

Comment

is that 60 days from filing, or after 341? i gave back a car so the bank only put in a claim. so far just claims. If there were any red flags at this point would the trustee asked more questions?
        filed 13 07-31-08
        confirmed 10-28-08
        33 payments down 3 to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X