negative esscrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

negative esscrow

Any info on negative esscrow accounts? Can this be taken care of with a 13?

if your account is negative then the mortgage company will up your mortgage payment. Mine is usually adjusted every March either up or down I am not sure if it goes into your plan so maybe someone else will have an answer. I am not sure it is really a debt per se. Have you talked to the mortgage company or have they sent you any letters about this?
    Last edited by michele71; 01-27-2009, 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling
    Filed 11/25/2008
    Confirmed 3/10/2009
    Last payment made 2/2012...

Comment

I just talked to my bk att bout it.my mortgage comp didnt set the uped payment up yet, i think i have 30 days from the day i get the letter for uped payments.?Frend of mine just stoped over for lunch, found out he did this 13 last year, Is everone going thoudh this?????? thanks for your reply,real new to all this.
      Last edited by 2Stressed; 01-27-2009, 11:30 AM. Reason: for got to thank

Comment

I am just past my 341 myself. Are you current with your mortgage payments? If you are then the negative wont matter because they will adjust your payment to fill your escrow acct back up. Are they telling you to pay the difference? Would you mind telling how negative you are??
        Filed 11/25/2008
        Confirmed 3/10/2009
        Last payment made 2/2012...

Comment

16000, talked to mortgage,two years taxs on house not paid, now they paid 08 up, said now to pay neg esscrow back in 36 months,plus 09 escrow per month and of couse the princable,so 667+350+444=1461. selfemployed with no income till april,got lawer for 13 dont know if house is able to keep, bout 20000 in equity

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X