Bankruptcy In Tampa Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy In Tampa Area

Does anyone have a good recomendation for a Chapter 13 lawyer in the Tampa area?

I'm using (so far), Clark and Washington. I liked what they had to say so far and am going for my 2nd consult with them tomorrow with all the detailed documentation they asked for to see what kind of plan we can come up with. They haven't asked for a retainer yet, so I can still walk and not lose anything if I'm not happy after tomorrow. They're kind of expensive ($3600 for Ch. 13), but they'll roll it into the plan. Some of the lawyers want it up front.

If you get a lawyer that wants the fees up front, ask if they take credit cards!

I'm open for other recommendations too at this point.
    Filed Ch. 13 w/lien strip- 2/5/09
    Converted to Ch. 7- 2/26/09
    341- 4/8/09
    Trustee's Report of No Distribution filed-4/14/09 ; DISCHARGED and CLOSED!!!-6/10/09

Comment

I filed pro se in Tampa for a chapter 13. 49 months to go. IRS and truck payment only secured. Unsecured--0%

Comment

Originally posted by hughthehand View Post
        I filed pro se in Tampa for a chapter 13. 49 months to go. IRS and truck payment only secured. Unsecured--0%

Do you mind giving us some details about your plan? I'm gonna be filing in Tampa within the next week or so and I'm very curious about your 0% plan. I'd also like to know a little about the Trustee and Judge you had.
        Filed Ch. 13 w/lien strip- 2/5/09
        Converted to Ch. 7- 2/26/09
        341- 4/8/09
        Trustee's Report of No Distribution filed-4/14/09 ; DISCHARGED and CLOSED!!!-6/10/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X