Another secured creditor question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thank everyone for their opinions.
    Please remember the spirit of this forum. We are all here to help each other and I for one appreciate the friendly atmosphere.

Everybody has different goals and or situations. I'm not concerned with what might credit score will be post bk as I don't anticipate the need (I'm keeping my house)..I am mostly concerned about the current secured accounts that I have and how they will be handled in bk..(my question was answered).
    I will need to keep my Snap-on Tool account current because I'm a mechanic and deal weekly with the Snap-on representative..
    My plan is to live off the plan that I "project" they will have set up for me at least 3 months prior to filing.
    My logic is simply that they won't object to a plan as non-workable if I can show them that it is workable...I also want to give it a test run for myself to see if the plan is workable for me...(along with the other reasons I already posted)...
    Credit post BK in my case is really a secondary concern at the moment. The only thing I might need credit for is a car and since I work in the auto industry I have advantage over most people....All I will need is a pulse!

Thanks again for all of the advice!
    Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

Good luck to you, I know everything is going to work out in your favor.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X