Helping Homeowners Save Their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2009, House Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your response.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Did this pass and so is it law now? If not, what is the best option for right now?

Comment

It did not pass, it is dead.

Comment

I don't understand a bit of this. It's like trying to read Latin to me. We converted our Chapter 13 to a 7. Had our 341 meeting on June 22. Waiting on our discharge. Signed the papers to surrender our house (which we don't want to do). Our house was being put into foreclosure when we first filed last fall. We are very behind in mortgage payments. If the bank would modify us to a lower payment, interest rate, etc. we could stay here. Any hope for us? We're desperate and want to keep our home.
          We are victims of the economic crisis. Where is our bail out?

Comment

probably not at this point, they dont have to and they dont do anything to help if they dont have to. If you had stayed in chapter 13 you would have had a chance to catch up, but that wouldnt lower your payments going forward. I am very sorry you have to lose you home, very sorry. But time flies! and you will be able to buy another home in just a few years, something to look forward to. Enjoy your financial freedom.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X