very confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very confused

My husband has/had an s corp. We need to file personally but also the business owes back taxes. Am I right that these will be paid by us since everything trickles down and taxes aren't exempt? Also, my husband went from making 4000 or more per week to 700-1200 week. Hopefully when the economy starts to go up so will his income(truck driver)Is disposable income based on family size as well? We have four children. Once the economy picks up his money will pick up. Plus it varies week by week. How does all this work. I won't lose my home and he has to keep his truck to make a living. House is 950/mth and truck is 1500mth. Neither are current- both are 2 months behind. Please, any insight will help. Also about 40000 in unsecured debt. Thanks This forum is a lifesaver. I feel like there is hope. Also, we have a second home-selling with a land contract. The previous people were always late and we didn't get paid for several months. What will happen with this.

I have the same issue with land contract. I am not self employed though. I had an investor that I made a deal with to pay my mortgage and he rents out the place and keeps the profit. When the buyers bought any money made, he kept. Problem is now the investor has gone broke. He has given the house back to me with someone living in the house that I have no idea who they are , never met or talked to them. The investor says they are not paying. I am not going thru the expense of evicting them though because I am going to surrender the house in ch7 when I file in April. My attorney says the mortgage holder will take care of evicting them once we give them the property back. I could care less if they stay there or not, I just want my name off the property.
    "Don't let your wants overload your a**"
    (author unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by superstress View Post
      My husband has/had an s corp. We need to file personally but also the business owes back taxes. Am I right that these will be paid by us since everything trickles down and taxes aren't exempt? Also, my husband went from making 4000 or more per week to 700-1200 week. Hopefully when the economy starts to go up so will his income(truck driver)Is disposable income based on family size as well? We have four children. Once the economy picks up his money will pick up. Plus it varies week by week. How does all this work. I won't lose my home and he has to keep his truck to make a living. House is 950/mth and truck is 1500mth. Neither are current- both are 2 months behind. Please, any insight will help. Also about 40000 in unsecured debt. Thanks This forum is a lifesaver. I feel like there is hope. Also, we have a second home-selling with a land contract. The previous people were always late and we didn't get paid for several months. What will happen with this.

I suspect you want to keep the house and truck.

Is there a second mortgage? How much is the house really worth?

How long have you had the truck?

Taxes are workable, I would first try saving the truck and house. I think you should stop paying your credit card as a prelude to bankruptcy and try to get your house and truck up to date.
      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X