No announcement yet.

About CC Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He amy be saying you don't have to add the creditir because the creditor is already in the filing matrix, just under a different account #. I had a medical bill that was incurred prior to filing but never got the bill until after I filed, and it was just $26 to add that creditor (it was a court fee, not an attorney fee, so you'd have to pay it if yu did decide to go that route). But if the creditor is clearly listed on the creditor matrix, I think that proves they were notified and it should be dischargeable.
    Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
    Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

He reassured us once again....

at our 341 yesterday that because they are already listed on the matrix once for one account, that there was no need to list them again for the other account. I guess I should trust him because he did a good job with our plan that we were told by the trustee, would be confirmed on the day our lien stripping officially goes through. Here's to some good news!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X