top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Confirmed and Operating"? What does that mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Confirmed and Operating"? What does that mean?

Hi all,

First...a big shout out to all of you that know your stuff...I've lurked here for months, and your knowledge and guidance have been invaluable.

Anyhow, I am pleased to report that my plan was confirmed last month. Upon looking in 13datacenter.com, I've noticed that my status is "confirmed and operating"....and I have a small business. Does anyone know if the "operating" refers to my business? This was a personal 13...not business related.

Also, I noticed that one of my creditors has 2 claims for the same debt that's being paid thru the plan. On one hand, I'd like to have it corrected so they don't receive indirect "preferential" treatment, and on the other hand, I don't want to mess with my confirmation status....whatcha think?

Thanks again,
    No longer a bozo

Well, fix that imperfection, and then, you earn your DANCE OF VICTORY, standybye as I wake up those lazy rodents.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Did you file Pro Se?
      Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

haha...funny video...no, I had an attorney...a fantastic one, but it was my oversight on the extra claim. Also, don't wanna get billed more for the post confirmation application. It's not the biggest deal in the world, and I don't want to rock the boat, but it's a significant claim. Still not sure what the "operating" means....can't find anything on that.

Comment

You shouldn't have to pay your attorney extra to let your trustee know about the duplicate claim.

Regarding "confirmed and operating"..........that just refers to the status of your plan......your plan is "operating". Ours says the same thing in NDC.

Good luck to you and welcome to the 13 club!!!!!!!! Wish none of us had to be here, but all that aside......welcome!

K
          You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Thank you for the welcome...yes, sucks to be here, but it beats the alternative...by miles.

Comment

It sure does!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X