341 next week a have a question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 next week a have a question....

Hi, I have my 341 scheduled for the 3rd and I was wondering what you bring to that meeting. I know a drivers license and SS card are a must but anything else. My lawyer should tell me right?

Thanks!!

That's all we brought, along with a check as we were filing a 13 and a monthly payment of $1850 had to paid prior to the 341.
    Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

I also took a copy of our house appraisal, which our attorney had failed to file with the court so was glad I had it, I took my copy of the pre-filing counseling certificate (didn't need it), copies of my husband's medical records and bills since we were claiming much higher than normal medical expenses (didn't need them, trustee never asked for verification, amazingly enough!) and pretty much my entire "BK folder" of paperwork I'd taken to the lawyer when I filed, just in case. But the SS card, drivers license, and house appraisal was all I needed, and could have sent house appraisal in, the trustee's assistant was actually pretty surprised I had it.
      Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
      Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

Driver's liscense and Social Security card.

In my case, I also brought my wife along with her driver's liscense and social security card.
        Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

You might also want to take a copy of your 2008 tax return. We didn't have to produce ours, but the trustee did ask if we had filed already. She also asked this same question of many filers who went before us, and several did have to produce copies. I guess it just depends on the trustee. Good luck, and I hope all goes well.
          Filed Ch. 13 Pro Se 1/8/09
          Plan Payments Complete!!! 4/17/13:
          DISCHARGED!!! 7/9/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X