!!!ONE!!! Last Document Holding Me UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!ONE!!! Last Document Holding Me UP

To file, we didn't have to show bank statements. All we did was tell our attorney the balance in each account. The attorney needs to know this information to try to protect any money in the bank (assets) with your exemptions. For as small of an account as that (and I had one like that too), I would disclose it just so later on it wouldn't look like you were hiding something if they were to dig into your case (or you were to get audited). For me, and this is just my experience thus far, I will only need to show the six months of statements in case I get audited after I filed. I do have them but to date no one has looked at them. My two cents...oops, trustee might want that...hee hee!
    CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
    Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Hey,

Thanks alot- I am going in tomorrow morning to pay for the rest of my bankruptcy so I will just tell her that the document is on it's way, the account balance is insignificant (now closed anyhoo- wish I never opened the #$($( thing- like I really was going to save when I was gambling $200/paycheck ha ha ha!). Hopefully they can at least start on it, I expect it in the mail tomorrow or Friday (I confirmed with B of A, they put it in the mail Monday).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X