341 was painless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 was painless.

Only one question from the trustee which was to provide support for the increase in federal tax withholding (which is explained by surrender of our home therefore no more itemization on our taxes). Get my lawyer a spreadsheet to get to him and hopefully, confirmation will come quickly!
    over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
    Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

That is great. So many people are terrified with the 341. We were too ignorant of the fact to even know why we were there. So, fear never occurred. I guess that was good, but I was so ignorant, I took my lawyer to Court to fire her after I was already in my 60 days. The Judge was kind, but I was not happy at all with my lawyer, but he said, there is no good reason AT THIS POINT to dismiss your lawyer. Hell, I didn't know. I did apologize to her for her day out of work, but I did state to her, you need to educate your clients. We never, ever, thought we would bk in all my life. Particularly at my age. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X