National and Local Standards for Living and Housing Expenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National and Local Standards for Living and Housing Expenses

My income is low. Can I take LESS than the National Standards for Living and Housing Expenses as per the US Trustee's website and legalconsumer.com in order to have enough to fund a Chapter 13 plan?

It would be in your best interest (In MY Opinion) to claim the max deduction. This gives you a cushion and a way to put money into savings every month. You will pay less to unsecured creditors. This is what I have concluded from everything I have read, others here with more experience may have a different answer than me.
    Bird Toys

Comment

Do me a favor, tell me what your income is, and tell me what your expenses are, monthly figures.

Comment

Income and expenses.

My Income is $954 per month. I have not exactly figured my expenses but there would have to be at least enough NDI or MDI to fund enough to pay any secured creditors over a three (maybe five year period). The reason I want to know if I can take LESS than the National Standards is my income would be a negative number below zero if I DID have take those standards and my plan would not be enough to pay any secured creditors and therefore dead in the water since it would not be confirmed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X