341 rescheduled same day as confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 rescheduled same day as confirmation

Lawyer's office called today and said 341 is cancelled for Aug 18 and rescheduled the same day as my confirmation hearing two hours apart on Sep 22! Is that possible? Thought there had to be at least 30 days between 341 and confirmation. Something about the judge not being available.
    Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

mine was same day and after 341, lawyer said we didn't have to stay for the other hearing. we still went anyways and were the only non-lawyers there.

Comment

Originally posted by coronaglen View Post
      mine was same day and after 341, lawyer said we didn't have to stay for the other hearing. we still went anyways and were the only non-lawyers there.
      Did they confirm your plan right then and there? I take it by your screen name you are in So Cal? How did the 341 go? What were the trustee's like on your expenses?

Comment

meeting went well. they tried to get me to surrender my new(3 month) expedition and buy a cheaper used car. but any savings goes to the court so it wouldn't have helped me.

they asked what happened to my income. dropped by 48,000(layoff). so i told them and they were okay with everything.

the only reason i even did 13 was i wanted to lien strip which i did. 225,000. i qualified for a 7. so my 60 month payment is 301. that included my unsecured debt too. I am paying back 3 percent.

Comment

confirmation

I got that in the mail a few weeks after. but the lawyer in the 341 said it will be confirmed.

Comment

the attorney for the trustee(never saw the trustee) was tough on expenses but i had nothing to give. the guy before me she totally scrutinized and he came in thinking he was paying 500 and left with a 1400 plan. he was pissed but he was trying to expense watering his fruit trees, a third car. the biggest eye opener is he said he needed to pay for his kid's college that is a good school. the lawyer told him to try community college and student loans.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X