I knew this would happen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew this would happen!

You can see below when we filed BK and when we were confirmed! Yay, for that!!
    Well guess what? Both our vehicles are bailing on us. We've had to put a motor in my husbands truck since we filed and my car is tearing up left and right. My car was actually good up until we filed, no major problems anyway.
    I guess I need to see if I can find a dealer to finance us before I mention any of this to my lawyer. I know I'll have to have permission from the trustee.
    What should I do first and has anyone been able to finance during Chap 13?

Have a good day ya'll!!
    07-21-2009 filed Chapter 13
    05-02-11 CONVERTED TO CHAPTER 7 :

09-07-11 DISCHARGED !!!!!!

First off as a "great" shade tree mechanic of WOW 40 years since I got my DL, what is wrong with your car if you know?

Just my personal opinion and that's all, but I never plan to finance anything but maybe a home, and definitely medical. So if you know anyone handy with cars and a wrench and they can fixer up then save for a better beater
    Chapter 13ner

Comment

Well it keeps running hot so we put in a new thermostat and that didnt work so we had a new radiator put in that didnt work and now it needs a water pump. Thinking the labor on this is probably gonna be way more than the part. The shop that fixed my radiator said they didnt want to fool with the water pump!! Yeah I definately dont want to finance anything. I just get so frustrated I could scream !

Comment

Originally posted by TrainWreak View Post
        First off as a "great" shade tree mechanic of WOW 40 years since I got my DL, what is wrong with your car if you know?

Just my personal opinion and that's all, but I never plan to finance anything but maybe a home, and definitely medical. So if you know anyone handy with cars and a wrench and they can fixer up then save for a better beater
        Boy do I agree. Also without knowing the car, a water pump is not hard to replace. If it is a VW it is impossible without dis-assembly of half the car and all the pulleys, timing belts etc. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

We're thinking its gonna be a 9-10 hr labor deal. The part doesnt cost that much but just getting to it.

Anyway I knew this BK was going to make us or break us and I'm hoping we can make it for the next 33 months! Anyway, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X