When trustee pays creditors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When trustee pays creditors?

I'm currently in a 13 in the middle district of PA. I've also been recently laid off from my job. When talking to my attorney, he mentioned that when we file the motion to convert to 7 I may receive back some of the money I've already paid into the trustee.

I'm signed up on PACER and I know I've heard of people checking on when the trustee pays the creditors. Anyone able to point me in the right direction on how I can check on these payments.

Thanks,
    hgpotter

I thought Pacer was just for court documents? Anyway, I use the Chpt13 Data Center for payments and credits, very easy to use. We got the information at our 341 meeting. Good luck
    04/04/08 filed Ch. 13
    5/08/08 341 hearing
    6/12/08 Confirmed

Comment

Thank you very much! All signed up and can see the info now.

Comment

Well, aren't you the quick one!!
        04/04/08 filed Ch. 13
        5/08/08 341 hearing
        6/12/08 Confirmed

Comment

We are an Asset Ch7 case, and when the trustee made all of his final payouts and determinations and such, I seem to remember a document filed on PACER that listed out what each creditor was entitled to--if anything. The bulk of our debt ended up being to the IRS, so everyone else pretty much were left out. A couple of creditors balked and tried to appeal that, but they were dissallowed.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X