top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey AZ filers...its Dec...anyone confirmed yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey AZ filers...its Dec...anyone confirmed yet?

not us......filed in July and lawyer says it will be next year...but thought I would check in with you other AZ peeps and see if anyone got good news lately

Filed July 09
    Confirmation - June 2010
    Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

We filed in April, first payment in May. Have now made our 7th payment & still not confirmed. I was going to call our attorney but after reading your post I guess I will wait.!

I dont understand why it takes so long in Arizona!

Comment

I filed in July 2008 and still not confirmed... But a lot of that issue is because my atty and a CU have been duking it out over a cram-down on our two auto loans... My atty did just send me an email to give him updated pay stubs and I had to do a new schedule J (some other stuff changed for us as well) so we can get confirmed... We'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by becky20 View Post
        I filed in July 2008 and still not confirmed... But a lot of that issue is because my atty and a CU have been duking it out over a cram-down on our two auto loans... My atty did just send me an email to give him updated pay stubs and I had to do a new schedule J (some other stuff changed for us as well) so we can get confirmed... We'll see!
        oh man that sucks. I can't imagine waiting all that time to get confirmed. I thought it was stressful enough waiting 5 months so far...
        but then wondering all the time....will it get approved, will the payment go up alot, how much more broke will be be.....those are the questions that drive me crazy

Filed July 09
        Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

So what happens in between the time you file, and when you're confirmed? You just make your payments as per the plan that you established with your attorney? Does the amount of time it takes to be confirmed depend on what trustee you get assigned?

We are going to be doing a lien stripping. Does the lien stripping motion use the value of the home at the time of filing, and can the lien stripping be done prior to confirmation?

I'm in AZ too, and filing at the end of the month. Sounds like I may have to wait awhile for my confirmation...

Comment

I filed the 1st of November 2008. I just got confirmed last week. Mine was very simple, no property, nothing. I was told in June that AZ is just backed up. Just keep making your payments and one day (hopefully), you will be confirmed.

Comment

I'm just grateful that the 60 month clock starts ticking at the time of filing or time of first payment or whatever, and NOT once it's confirmed (last I heard there were some states that don't start the clock until it's confirmed). THAT would suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaBK13 View Post
                So what happens in between the time you file, and when you're confirmed? You just make your payments as per the plan that you established with your attorney? Does the amount of time it takes to be confirmed depend on what trustee you get assigned?

We are going to be doing a lien stripping. Does the lien stripping motion use the value of the home at the time of filing, and can the lien stripping be done prior to confirmation?

I'm in AZ too, and filing at the end of the month. Sounds like I may have to wait awhile for my confirmation...
                We just make our payments per our plan and wait to hear from our lawyer on anything...which so far has been nothing. There are 2 trustee's for Maricopa County and they are both just backed up/busy. We are lien stripping too and this has been going on during our waiting.

Filed July 09
                Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

I also hope our payments dont go up. The trustee filed an objection in September but it was only to get copies of tax returns & she also wanted our attorney to file something to make sure our auto loans were paid through the plan. The order did state she found our payment "feasible for the plan" so I guess that is good news!

Anyway our attorney took care of the objections & submitted an order for plan confirmation in October. At least that is what is says on Pacer.

I just keep checking Pacer weekly for any changes!

Comment

Originally posted by grndmom53 View Post
                    I also hope our payments dont go up. The trustee filed an objection in September but it was only to get copies of tax returns & she also wanted our attorney to file something to make sure our auto loans were paid through the plan. The order did state she found our payment "feasible for the plan" so I guess that is good news!

Anyway our attorney took care of the objections & submitted an order for plan confirmation in October. At least that is what is says on Pacer.

I just keep checking Pacer weekly for any changes!
                    I am guessing you must be in a smaller county....good luck !! I would like to hear that our payment is feasible too

Filed July 09
                    Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X