Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed papers , haven't heard anything?

Hi
    Signed all papers the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, have not heard anything yet., The attorney said I would receive a copy of all papers, Doc#, 341 hearig date, when to start payment to trustee and when to go to CCC, just getting a little nervous., how long does it usually take?

Might want to give your lawyer a call. It took a week for me to get the case number from my lawyer and a few days later i got the notice for my 341 date.
    Filed 11-19-09
    341 12-30-09
    8 payments down 52 to go

Comment

My lawyer gave me the case # the same day I filed over the phone. I believe it took 10 days before I got anything from the courts ... With the holidays I am sure the mail got delayed...Did u do your first counceling ??? Silly me I think that had to be done B4 you filed... My 341 is MONDAY....I am starting to get the jitters just thinking about it..
      Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
      Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
      Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

We signed everything on Nov. 7th - and we were filed on Nov. 24. I did email the attorney - and called to get info while we waited - but that just left me frustrated. Our case was "reviewed after the paralegal did all the numbers" to make sure the filing was correct.
        Chapter 13 filed Nov. 24, 2009
        341 meeting Jan. 5, 2010 continued to Jan. 29 Plan confirmed June 3 2010
        Payments are $1981/month now ($6000 non exempt assetts)
        (House payment included in plan)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X